- RT @KenwoodBC: Join us tonight at 6:30! Come to set your heart and mind on Christ as we gather with his people. 2 days ago
- I’ve got a few Audible credits I need to use. Recommendations? 4 days ago
- @BarryJoslin @albertmohler A long one, I'm sure! Hope you're well, brother. 6 days ago
- @DanAlvers Same to you, brother! 1 week ago
- @DanAlvers Yes! 1 week ago
Category Archives: Suffering
From someone who spent more than enough time in the ol’ H.H.H. Metrodome, this is going to be awesome: More pictures available here.
I will never forget the first time I watched this video. It tells the story of Zac Smith, and it’d be well worth your time to watch it. I hope you are stirred to love and good works and encouraged to … Continue reading
What a powerful testimony. 2 Cor 4:17: For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison. You can see the original post over at DG.
Denny Burk preached an excellent, encouraging, and uplifting sermon on 2 Corinthians 1:3-11 this morning at Kenwood Baptist Church, exhorting us to endure suffering in light of the rock-solid reality that God raises the dead. Listen here. 2 Corinthians 1:8-10: For … Continue reading