- @DennyBurk That’s good stuff right there. 9 hours ago
- RT @achanbury: JFK, Aldous Huxley and C.S. Lewis all died 54 years ago today. Ironically, almost no one paid attention to Lewis's death. ht… 13 hours ago
- @uswestons Love it. 16 hours ago
- @colinsmo Those pies live on in the @KenwoodBC Pie Contest Hall of Fame! 1 day ago
- “It is heaven to serve Jesus. There never was his like among the choicest of princes. He is always to be found in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Denny Burk preached an excellent, encouraging, and uplifting sermon on 2 Corinthians 1:3-11 this morning at Kenwood Baptist Church, exhorting us to endure suffering in light of the rock-solid reality that God raises the dead. Listen here. 2 Corinthians 1:8-10: For … Continue reading
This was so good I had to put it up here. Check out Gerald Green’s dunk from earlier this season. You know it’s good when the opponent’s bench reacts like that.
Here are a few worthy quotes thus far from Letham’s The Work of Christ. 1. “The work Christ came to do was seen as the fulfilment of everything that the prophets had foretold, of all that the priesthood and cultus … Continue reading
This week at T4G David Platt shared this quote of Romanian pastor Josef Tson, who recalls an episode in which he faced some interrogators who intended to kill him: During an early interrogation I had told an officer who was threatening to … Continue reading
Again, happy Easter. This is a great song. 1 Corinthians 15. On a related note, this is a great article by Jim Hamilton on the significance of the third day as a biblical theme, fulfilled in the resurrection of Christ.
This never gets old. Happy Easter.