- @MargaretGrace_ I think I know this 3-year-old. :) 1 day ago
- @joshphilpot Seriously. Probably just looking to set some dirty screens anywhere he can. 2 days ago
- @joshphilpot Our inner pessimists agree. But what a bizarre/intriguing roster. 2 days ago
- @A_David_B Always believe the liberal German commentators. :) 2 days ago
- Me: [casually sings a line from a song] Willa, 3 yrs old: [sings the exact same line and says] “*That’s* how you do it.” 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Denny Burk preached an excellent, encouraging, and uplifting sermon on 2 Corinthians 1:3-11 this morning at Kenwood Baptist Church, exhorting us to endure suffering in light of the rock-solid reality that God raises the dead. Listen here. 2 Corinthians 1:8-10: For … Continue reading
This was so good I had to put it up here. Check out Gerald Green’s dunk from earlier this season. You know it’s good when the opponent’s bench reacts like that.
Here are a few worthy quotes thus far from Letham’s The Work of Christ. 1. “The work Christ came to do was seen as the fulfilment of everything that the prophets had foretold, of all that the priesthood and cultus … Continue reading
This week at T4G David Platt shared this quote of Romanian pastor Josef Tson, who recalls an episode in which he faced some interrogators who intended to kill him: During an early interrogation I had told an officer who was threatening to … Continue reading
Again, happy Easter. This is a great song. 1 Corinthians 15. On a related note, this is a great article by Jim Hamilton on the significance of the third day as a biblical theme, fulfilled in the resurrection of Christ.
This never gets old. Happy Easter.